Sunday, October 13, 2013

LuxyHair

About a year and a half ago, I bought my first (and only) set of clip in extensions from LuxyHair and still do this day, I have no regrets.

I first heard of LuxyHair when I was searching for hairstyle tutorials on Youtube and came across the LuxyHair channel where two sisters, Mimi and Leyla, created easy and cute everyday hairstyles. From braids to buns, from updos to waves, these lovely ladies have a hairstyle for any occasion. 

Mimi and Leyla are actually the ones that founded the LuxyHair company. They provide great quality 100% remy hair that is long, thick, shiny and beautiful at an affordable price. I would highly recommend these extensions to anyone. I find that they blend well with my hair, especially if I wear them wavy or curly. They are perfect for adding volume and length to anyone's hair and will help create gorgeous hairstyles. It take aboue 5 minutes to put in and even less time to take out. As I said, I bought mine over a year and a half ago and I still wear them on a regular basis.

Here a my three favourite hairstyle tutorials from LuxyHair:



No comments: